Instrumentation Engineering and Design
Our team of highly knowledgeable and experienced Instrument Engineers have worked extensively in design, specification, procurement, installation, commissioning and operations and maintenance of Instrumentation & Control. Our success is built on working with the best people and using our key skills to design and implement plant instrumentation to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements today and into the future.
We can provide full design teams for multi million pound projects giving support from conception to construction completion. Alternatively individual engineers/designers can undertake smaller project or a few hours engineering support.
Our team of Chartered Instrument Engineers, Discipline Instrument Engineers and Instrument Designers can adapt to client needs ensuring a quality design output.
Our Instrument designs include:
- Instrument Specification and Selection
- Hazardous Areas Classification and equipment approvals - see DSEAR-ATEX Compliance for more information
- Safety Instrumented Systems (IEC 61508 and IEC 61511) - see Functional Safety for more information
- FieldBus Technology (FF and Profibus)
- Loop Drawing Generation (incl InTools)
- Cable Block Diagrams
- Cable Schedules
- Junction Box and Termination Diagrams
- Instrument Arrangements
Contact Clark Eriksson for any Instrumentation and Control requirements.