Process Safety Services
The management of major accident hazards can only be effective if the hazards are identified, their likelihood and consequences fully assessed and understood and hazard management measures implemented, that are effective in performing their required role.
Our safety engineering team has expertise in all areas of hazard management from the preparation of design philosophies, at all stages of a project, through to the quantification of risk using quantitative analysis techniques.
Complying with today’s legislation can involve adherence to many engineering codes, national and international standards and codes of practice. We can prepare all the necessary regulatory documentation for a project and act as the interface between appointed bodies. Our capabilities also include chairing HAZID & HAZOP sessions through to preparation and submission of Safety Reports.
We can work with Operators to help them fulfil their responsibility to provide a safe, healthy and environmentally acceptable workplace
Risk Assessment Services include:
- Risk Assessment of Equipment, Plant, Projects and Processes (commonly called Hazard Studies ) These can also cover:
- Risk Assessment of Abnormal Operations
- Risk Assessment of Process and/or Plant modifications
- Laboratory, Experimental or Small Scale Plant Risk Assessments
- Periodic Review of Major Hazard Plant and Processes
- Critical Plant and Equipment
- Engineering and Construction Risk Assessments
- DSEAR-ATEX Compliance
- Hazard and Operability Study (HazOp)
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Functional Safety (SIS / SIL) / Safety Instrumented Systems
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Occupied Buildings Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Substances Planning
Safety Services include: